Saturday, April 28, 2012

New "SOPA"? CISPA comes into the limelight

Forbes.com

Why did I had such a HUGE gut feeling that the whole SOPA/PIPA legislation wasn't "completely" over? Why did I have a feeling that the government was waiting for the whole storm over the two controversial bills to settle down, so that way they can bring it back, but under a new reform?

Well, turns up CISPA is the name...and although it isn't quite like SOPA/PIPA, seems to me that online privacy just seems to get threatened every time. Not cool >:/ But why isn't it creating such a huge uproar like last time? Turns out that the big major companies kinda agree to this new bill.

But I personally think the internet is closer to a death sentence...I hope its not.


Read article:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/04/24/as-cispa-nears-a-vote-can-the-controversial-cyber-security-legislation-be-stopped/


No comments:

Post a Comment