Monday, May 7, 2012

Video of the Day: Avalon / Soundtrack - The Fire.



I was shown this movie called "Avalon" in my Political Science class this semester. And although Im not a huge, big fan of music scores or soundtracks (lets be honest, who is?), this is the most amazing, touching score I have ever heard. Nowadays, movie soundtracks are based out of heavy, action movies. But it doesnt matter. Blockbuster, dramas, or whatever, I think that we should at least pay attention to at least
"one" of the movies background music.I mean, there is alot of hard work put into these soundtrack or scores, just to make it perfect for a specific scene in a movie.

Just to think that these type of music is composed in some studio, with so many hard working people thinking what to do, whether directing the score or playing the instruments.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment