Friday, March 23, 2012

The Hunger Games Official Trailer



Now I KNOW some of you are going to watch this in a few minutes (perhaps you are already waiting in line) but this movie, which is a based on the book series of the same name by Suzanne Collins, is set to explode this weekend. So, all I can say is, ENJOY! Must of you already know so much about this more than I do. But I must add, I am glad that kids are so in love with book series...and for it to do a movie about it, is pretty much solidifying the teen interest in books :)

Oh, I think this is a nice article too. Its about leading star Jennifer Lawrence, and being compare to an all-time Hollywood legend. Take note, I smell uber-legend in the making in her!

Jennifer Lawrence compared to Laurence Olivier (by ABC7)

No comments:

Post a Comment