Friday, February 10, 2012

Eminem - Without Me




Okay, my explanation. So, my reason of putting this song "Without Me" by Eminem (2002), was due to his jab at the FCC. I thought it would make sense posting it, considering that the FCC was discussed in class, especially for they monitor and/or fine you. Also, throughout the video, you see how both Eminem and Dr. Dre's character are trying to "save" a child from listening to "The Eminem Show" CD, which has a Parental Advisory sticker. This proves the the recording industries are required to warn listerners ahead of time if any of their recordings are shown to have explicit lyrics.

This video is meant to be of fun humor, so I apologize for those of you who are sensitive to these types of parody and/or music. I have to say this music video (and song) was a favorite of mine and my twin sister's back when we were teens.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment