Sunday, February 5, 2012

TV Review: Pretty Little Liars



Before I forget, this post was another post I had to re-write for my blog, which is dated January 31st.

So, here are a few quick sentences. Well, I have to admit, I am not a big huge TV watcher...especially since there is toooo many reality shows every time I change the channel. But I cant deny there are a few good TV shows. This show, "Pretty Little Liars" is popular among the teen crowd and I can see why.

First, it breaks away from the current trends of glamourous socialites and vampires vs. werewolves type programs. This show, about 4 friends (Aria, Spencer, Emily, and Hannah) who are being harassed by a stranger known as "A", are trying to determine who could be  the ever-menacing "A" individual, for she is threatening to expose all their deepest secrets. At first, they assume it was their dead Queen B, Allison, but her body was found later on in the series. Why I like this show? It has this certain crime-spy thriller theme , as well as some detective work a la Nancy Drew. These four girls are determine to fight for their love ones, while trying to uncover who is this mysterious individual that has been emotionally threatening them plus what does she/he want? Who could be "A"? Well apparently, the show is set to reveal the mysterious character in a few weeks.

"Pretty Little Liars"  airs Monday night at 8:00pm PT on ABC Family

No comments:

Post a Comment