Saturday, February 25, 2012

...on another note, consider this topic: Transhumanism


Hmmm, this is interesting. In an article release by The Vigilant Citizen, it seems that mass media has a way of promoting tranhumanism to society. To those of you who dont know, transhumanism is a term that is defined as, "...the merging of humans and robots" [1]. I must say that I have seen this concept being portrayed in the media, whether in music, television, movies, etc (I am not going to name the titles out loud, I dont want to start an argument with people). Yet, it seems like a trend that robots and human should be "one". Although I dont have a final answer on what I think about this, or whether I agree or disagree, I have to say that I like keeping my options open and if something of a new topic is presented in front of me, then there is no harm in trying something new.

But, like I said, please keep in mind that I am not taking "sides". This is just an article that I found interesting, and I am sharing it with you to see what you think.

To read article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment